sometimes the boat floats, and sometimes it sinks. just like the watermelon and the boy who poo-ed his way through.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

3/4 project completed.

my skin is worsening. more marks than ever. insomniacs can go to sleep if they count the number of charcoaled marks on my face, better solution than counting the sheep. :( so now my mother bought me multi-vitamins that i HAVE to take religiously so that my complexion will improve.

got myself a new layout. shoutbox is really crap. cant tag myself. well those who have problems with myshoutbox.com can try shoutboxes.com, its the same thing just that it works.

do you guys know that vietnam have 4 seasons?? the winter is 6 deg cel. i didnt know that until my viet girlfriend told me. she is super nice and funny. have u met a humorous viet b4? i have.. LOL.

anyway, i havent start revising for my term test. must MUST start tomorrow! :( and i need marney. i need to save up. maybe i will start tutoring kids for a living.

i can teach primary maths, travel to tutees house (within east area), provide useful methods, and banish the i-hate-maths attitude in kids nowadays! dont miss the rare opportunity!! call 1800-tutor-yukin now! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home