sometimes the boat floats, and sometimes it sinks. just like the watermelon and the boy who poo-ed his way through.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

tired of complaining that i am tired

finished 0 out of 4 major projects so far. so many things to do, so little time. so anyway, t.f.a.e. will be holding a bazaar at the arab street this sunday and we need to make MORE earrings. and my IISO project report needs to be submitted by 11:59 pm this sunday too. bleargh. and hopefully the stupid website works!

do you know that my school have this database that can find you articles from newspapers from ALL over the WORLD!! even the town newspaper in US also have! cool eh. so i need to find the inter-ethnic marriage issue from the strait times for my essay. yucks. another writing piece. everytime i go to the communication skills class, it reminds me of that fugly english teacher from my sec school teaching me argumentative essay except my lecturer speaks english 32478398759824958 times better than her!! lol

sleep very late lehhhh.. 12 o'clock lehh... very tired lehhh.. so many projects lehhh.. lehh lehhh lehhh.. sepak muker kau baru tau, muker penyek. taik mata bertakung woman. yucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home