sometimes the boat floats, and sometimes it sinks. just like the watermelon and the boy who poo-ed his way through.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

:((((

presentation last monday went pretty well.. although i could feel the heat on both of my ears during my turn but it turned out okay. and also the subject tutor praised a few times (ehem2) on our visual aids on the powerpoint slides. and who did it?? ME lah of course. hahaha. ^_^

so today i have that stupid dumb cultural nite rehearsals. i swear i wont get myself into any of this shit anymore. :(( waste my time and all i get is some stupid dumb cca points.

and i am addicted to the habbo hotel! hahaha. my p5 cousin introduce it to me and ever since i tink last sunday, me and my sister are glued to the habbo hotel. hahaha.

dad is in japan. and he said he managed to get off the sea and back to the land because of the typhoon. hopefully he is a-okay.

and my sweet seventeen birthday present have to be delayed. :((( but i insist on having a 3-tiered birthday cake with water fountains. hahah. mother's order of wedding cake water fountain thingy just arrived from new york and i asked her to make me a very very special birthday cake for me this year. hahahaha.

ok toodles. off to school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well happy birthday......hand jebat uncle-in-law

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home