sometimes the boat floats, and sometimes it sinks. just like the watermelon and the boy who poo-ed his way through.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

HAHA

i am bored and i have nothing to write because i have nothing on my mind. except that thought of buying that esprit bag which will be on discount for members only tomorrow. haha. other than that, i am thinking of... nothing.

so now i am blogging about what i am thinking which is nothing. hmm.. i wonder if i continued on working and not study, wouldnt it be fun. i miss work. i miss the gossips. i miss the foreigners, except the pure c.c.

i didnt go to the class outing to sentosa today because i really do not favour going to the beach with a bunch of people which probably will make me bitch about them, and what's worse is that i will have to bitch to myself because i have no bitching partner.

and i cant possibly blog about my oh so interesting holidays. because i didnt go out and have fun. and all i did was sleep, surf the net, watch oprah, snack and sleep again. i want to go for a vacation, away from singapore and away from my new school life. well i want to migrate. ahaha. which will never ever happen because it seems far from reality. and only people not my family will do that. i want to be a ny yuppie. anyway, i just got to know my ex primary school mate is studying in new york now and she have an american pr since pri 6 but she didnt leave until she completed her o levels.

its 10.43pm,
and i m checking my emails. THREE customers havent pay me! grr. ingat orang melayu yang jual boleh hentam bocai. dah beli abih tak bayar, bodoh. kalau takde duit jangan beli lah. main suker2 order abih tak nak reply emails. typical. -_- knncb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home