sometimes the boat floats, and sometimes it sinks. just like the watermelon and the boy who poo-ed his way through.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

one week later......

woah. i didnt update for one whole week. which equals to 7 bussy days. finally, i refuel my engines to work and slave for the grades after the term break. in the 7 days, i completed my assignments, dealt with group project members' attitudes, went to stupid dumb rehearsals, did the biz style presentation slides (^_^), and finally accepted the fact that the biz canteen food really sucks and that when i am hungry, anything can do. LOL. and i went shopping!

i bought a blazer for future presentations, added one more shirt to my wardrobe and i got myself another pair of jeans from dorothy perkins! hah!

i finally got a hold of the cold comfort farm by stella gibbons from the yahoo auctions. it is brand new and cost me only 5 dollars!!! yay!! and bought 2 cosmogirl mags and us seventeen all at half price and tiptop condition. yay!!

ok i need to polish my presentation script for tomorrow! toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home